A new sensation in Audio-Visual Communication
Victor Nippers Ginza: the starting-block for audio-visual information opening up all kinds of new possibilities in sound and vision. Every floor is packed with the technology and know-how that Victor has nurtured over the years.
This is not simply a showroom with products on display; it also functions as a space for communication, where event s of all kinds and live shows are held.
See for yourself, listen first-hand to the very latest in audio-visual; make the most of this audio-visual communic ations space, where the individual is free to enjoy himself in his own way.
- 1. Location
- 1-7-1 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
(inside the Victor Building)
- Tel. 03-3289-2811
- 2. Business hours
- 10:00am to 6:00pm
(Closed Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
- 3. Main facilities on each floor
- Nippers ILA Theatre (Reservations required) / 1F
A high-precision, high-definition projector recreates vi vidly-coloured images on a giant 200-inch screen.
- Audio-visual equipment hands-on corner / 1-2F
An audio-visual corner where the latest world of sound m ay be experienced.
Feel free to operate the very latest equipment.
- Audio-visual conference room / 2F
An audio-visual control system allowing anyone easy oper ation of audio-visual equipment. Try for yourself the latest equipment and systems aimed at the professional in business or education.
- 28's Live (Reservations required, fee charged) / B1F
Available for use as a full-scale concert hall, with aud io-visual equipment for the professional, including a 10 0-inch projector. 28's live shows are also held here.
- Events of all kinds are held: `Exhibition of video produc tions', `Jazz Festival', etc.